Saturday, January 1, 2011

MG 1/100 Aile Strike Gundam WIP 2


First Blood!!!

I don't know why but many of us seem to have cut our fingers while doing gunpla these days... Probably because it's new years...

Anyways... here's what I have done during the week, while listening to The Beatles 24/7... I don't know why...

 I broadened the front and back skirts with plaplates...





...which I would be cleaning up with putty (Mr. Surfacer 500)...


I added these too cut plaplates to the modified chest armor...




I also rescribed and added panel lines on the head... just to make it more "realistic".

The goal was to make it look like it is made up of more parts and panels...




Maybe some Inking would let the details show but I'll save that up during the end process...


Here's every bit of metal part I would be adding to the model...

I just have to paint the internal frame (where I would add those metal pieces) before I can super glue them into place so they won't be painted over...

 Here's the modded body with another metal piece on the neck...

Those gray spots on the chest are Mr. Surfacer marks to erase those ugly scratches I made earlier...

see the metal piece?

Another internal frame part which was scribed with a panel line before adding another metal piece...


rescrivbed Aile Striker wings...

which needs cement after painting to remove that ugly gap...


Here's the small vent pieces which I also rescribed...

the left one is rescribed, the right one is untouched...

Details will show after painting and panel washing...

And here's most of the parts ready for Internal frame painting!
 

Some parts still needs some sanding and last minute modding due to Mr. Surfacer applications...

Until next post...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails