Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A WAKENING OF THE TRAILBLAZER!!!

A WAKENING OF THE TRAILBLAZER!!!

I just watched this one without the subs as it isn't available yet... but I'm surprised by myself that I understood almost everything... maybe that's what you get when you watch Anime for a long time...

No I don't have time to write down what I think about the movie because I would rather spend this time watching the whole thing again!!!

But here's some screencaps of the first few minutes...


the Universal Century asteroid named Axis made a cameo...

Setsuna F. Seiei...


FULL MAXIMUM G.N. BURST MEGA BAZOOKA CANNON!!!

JUST WATCH THE THING!!!

Ja!

I started to lower down the image sizes for my wip post just this few days... so I could save some of those free space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails