Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some "Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo 2010" Screenshots



After a few days of watching the movie, I've finally got a copy and decided to post some screencaps of some of my favorite scenes (without some of the major plot twists...)

Spoilers though...

 I put no words to lessen spoiler content...

But I will say I love every shot shown in the movie,  in terms of staging and symbolism (just like in the anime movie adaptation...)


























And by the way,

I read this at the end of one of the trailers of this film.

"It has been half a century since the original novel was published. The daughter wanders through the nostalgic Shouwa era and experiences her mother's love, a story of a different endless cycle."

So the protagonist of this film is the daughter of the protagonist of the original novel... sorry to blurt that out, I haven't read the novel yet and I didn't realize that the two "girls" actually had the same surnames...

An Also... Aunt of Makoto in the anime adaptation is also the the girl (who leapt through time) in the original novel...

Epic...

Until next post...

I've also started to watch "Kami no Shizuku" (Drops of God)... It's a short drama series (TV series) about vintage wine...

Don't ask why...

Riisa Naka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails