Sunday, December 26, 2010

MG 1/100 Aile Strike Gundam WIP

So here's what I've done during these few days...

What should be a simple build went under a few detailing up. I'm actually surprised by this certain MG Kit, the internal frame has that great possibility for doing countless customs and gimmicks like applying LED lights and more details to everything...

If ever I would finish this custom build without applying LEDs... I might pick up another Strike Gundam kit and do a full cockpit light up custom... Maybe Strike Rouge, or one of the two Strikes with I.S.W.P.s


Here's a makeshift custom scriber attached to a thick plaplate to allow straight and guided line scribing on hard to tackle areas...

I also just got my Trumpeter line scriber last week though I wanted to get the Tamiya Line Scriber II...


Here's the "already drilled" shin guards armor that got the connector pegs broken... which I fixed up with a little carving, plaplates, and cement...


I also fixed and detailed up the chest area already and I'm happy with those clean results...

I did add some metal wires on those would be exposed internals just to add detail... They still need some super glue or cement to keep them in place which I would do maybe in between the painting progress...


My usual "wires on the neck" mod.. but with copper nuts this time... which still needs some super gluing...


Here's another metal part that I will be adding on the main neck part... just between those redwires...

Here's the cockpit... I wanted to do more details and maybe some led lights in there but I'm still thinking about it...

Sribed panel lines on the arms part... one off the first tings I did to the kit...
 

Here's the shin guards armor...

My current work table... still a little messy though... but at least I moved it up to my room already so I could work more easily...

So until next post... again...

Currently finishing ORE NO IMOUTO series today... then maybe watch the first few episodes of Ristorante Paradiso because it seems like a good anime... seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails