Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 3/4 Inch Gardet Luc's "The Patronizer"


This 3 day project would be a small gift for a good friend of mine... It's just a 3 3/4 inch custom action figure based on his self created / painted character "The Patronizer" which could be found here at his deviantart gallery.

The custom was made from one of the A-Team figures "Face". I repainted the pants and shoes with black and brown, retouched the shading of the figure overall, painted the guns shiny black, though I made a slight mess on painting the hands which I might retouch later before handing them over...

I also created a custom stand which still need some white lettering for the title... And also designed a custom cardback which needs to be printed out...

And I still need to give it away...

Anyways... here's THE PATRONIZER... by ANOTHER LIFETIME FIGURES...






















Until next post!
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails