Monday, September 20, 2010

HG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero WIP 8

Share | I just reached WIP#8 and I still haven't finished the thing...

So I made some good progress recently and the project is looking good so far. I just started building the base/diorama/stand for Gundam Wing Zero. You could say that the base is somehow inspired by DC23's PG Zeta ver. DC23 which he mentioned to be inspired by Fritz's Sinanju seen on mechapinoy.

So here are the pics of some good progress of the night...




 I did use a an old floppy disc since it haven't got much use to me now, as data storage. Good substitute for saving plaplates. Then some runners behind it, then some balloon sticks, held together with Mighty Bond.


 I don't want to make the diorama too big or it will cover up the wooden base, and I wouldn't want that since the base has some nice carvings to it.


We wouldn't want to see those go to waste now do we?
 I added a screen mesh behind the open part to add simple detail.

 View from underneath...


 Some unfinished wire modding at the crotch area.


More wire modding...


The wires doesn't really do anything but just to add details. I still haven't used Lighting effects on any kit...
Plaplating on the back skirt, some of the wires from the crotch would go behind those plaplates.


Wire modding on the feet...


My current work place...


I'm going to add more tubes and detail to the base and hopefully be done on modding everything by WIP#9 since these are taking I believe to much time.


But seeing how fun and easy it is to create diorama's or bases for gundams/scale models, I'm itching to do even more!




Well... Until next post!


My hands are covered with super glue!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails