Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Greenhills Haul #8: Lunamaria Hawke

Lunamaria HawkeShare| My Cohorts and I went on a trip to Greenhills last monday... We ate lunch there, and took several trips to most video game shops and hobby shops. A friend of mine bought a new game for his Xbox 360, and I got these two figures. My Otaku-ness reached an all time high, spent over 4k for 2 figures.
The first figure out of the two I went home with I got was this. The other one is this...

I was looking for this Lunamaria Hawke figure in particular for months, luckily i found it on
Wasabitoys (2.5k!!! WTF!!!) I was originally planning on getting a Mio Akiyama Alter Figure from K-on, but couldn't find the one I was looking for. Then I found this Rei ayanami Figure and decided to get her instead...

I was only able to post these images now because I got sick after the trip with some bad indigestion. Anyways...



Lunamaria Hawke
Lunamaria Hawke
Lunamaria Hawke
Lunamaria Hawke
Lunamaria Hawke
Lunamaria Hawke
yes... there's a bit of a problem on her... parts... but it's not that much visible in reality... so i think it's ok... (BUT STILL!!!)Lunamaria HawkeUntil next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails