Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Greenhills Haul #9: Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami
Share | My Cohorts and I went on a trip to Greenhills last monday... We ate lunch there, and took several trips to most video game shops and hobby shops. A friend of mine bought a new game for his Xbox 360, and I got these two figures. My Otaku-ness reached an all time high, spent over 4k for 2 figures.


This is the second figure out of the two I went home with I got was this. The other one is this...


I was originally planning on getting a Mio Akiyama Alter Figure from K-on, but couldn't find the one I was looking for. Then I found this Rei ayanami Figure and decided to get her instead...



Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei Ayanami
Rei AyanamiNow to get Bandai's EVA Unit 00 New Movie Version...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails