Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chamaro as Senjougahara Hitagi

I knew she cosplayed Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari, though I never really got the feeling of posting it up until I watched the series...

It's one of those days again where I'd pushed to watch something epic over a friend's house...



"Bakemonogatari", "Ghostory" literally... Another epicly awesomely great Anime which would leave you asking for more... If I were to rate it from 1 to Awesome... I'd say it's at least mega wicked...
The story was epic...
The art is epic...
The dialouge is epic...
The animation is epic (speaking in Anime level... since you can never really compare Anime to others which I'd like to talk about later...)
The Tsun Tsun is epic...
The Dere Dere is epic...
Everything is epic...
And when everything is epic... the Soundtrack is surely epic...
(Especially "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari")
 
 Even this Tsundere's Character is epic... which reminds me... as my friend and I were watching, we somehow got into the topic as to "Why can't there be a girl like this one???... or at least anywhere near this one???"

I said maybe Senjougahara's seiyu Chiwa Saitō has the possibility of being one (I guess)...

He said there can be a possibility of having at least one out there...

But now I think that the only closest possibility in this lifetime is Chamaro's Cosplay...

(But then again... I think you'd have to be someone like Arararagi Koyomi to be able level with her...)


 

But whatever...

It's currently raining which is a lifesaver from summer's heat... I wish it could rain the whole season... I'm starting to hate summer...

And I just found Chamaro's Blog... got these photos of her from there so I wish they could spare my eyeballs from being poke by a pen...

Before I forgot... Personal opinion... Anime shouldn't really be compared to other styles of animations especially western animation like most people do... where most people would say anime isn't really animation because it lacks life in animation and that western animation is still the best.... 

PERSONALLY>>> YOUR LOGIC SUCKS...

Anime doesn't need western style animation to bring it to life... Actually, I think Anime has more life than any styles of animation...  The Western style puts "stage acting" into animation for it to "be alive"... Anime doesn't need that kind of level of movement to show the story, or to show life...

I even think that the life of an Anime isn't on the animation but on the Seiyus... The Voice actors...

Then combine the Seiyus with a really good story with a good story flow... and this is really boring me out...

I'm not saying Anime is better but I just think people should stop putting one thing over the other,
because Anime will never be below Western animation nor vice versa... Anime is from Japan which is located on just the other side of where Western animation is... They were never below or on top of each other...

They're the complete opposite of each other... Anime has less animation but better stories and mindrapes, while Western animation is has better animation but pretty shallow ideas... that's what I'm saying...

Anyways.... there's Chamaro as Senjougahara Hitagi with enough staples to shut me up for now...

Don't expect any updates until at least June...

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails