Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bandai Evanelion Unit 02 Production Model 2.0



Update: I uploaded this^ new image as the first one didn't really showcased the whole model, and this new image is more uniform to the whole gallery which shows every completed model at about 3/4 view...

Bandai, Evangelion Unit 02 - Production Model, Rebuild Of Evangelion 2.22 Version...

So the diorama/scene above was based on a particular scene on the original TV series but with a red sea, as with the RoE, and with the Roe version of EVA-02. The Japanese text says "Asuka arrives at Japan, (episode 8...)" (I think... but I'm sure it says Asuka on the left side...)

Gallery below...

 The Red Sea is transparent...












As for the waves, I think it looks good on the photos but I don't think it's that good personally in real life... but it still looks ok... it is my first time to try such effects...


































As for my personal display preferences, I wanted NIGOKI to at least hold one out of the bunch of weapons it came with...  the progressive knife is of no question the best thing...





The cloth was painted with acrylics, then topcoated with matte finish... it made the cloth stiff enough to allow possible wind effects

And an Asuka Candy toy as bonus...
On personal matters, and with all that's going on with my life now... I came to a conclusion that I just realized the meaning and understood everything about that End Of Evangelion movie... even the crazy shitbrix cliffhanger ending where he... tries to... her...

Most people hates Ikari Shinji for being such a pussy...

But you DO understand that He has the power to... everyone...

How I wish that I could be Ikari Shinji right now...

Probably the best thing that could happen...

Now to get back onto working with that PG Strike Freedom Commission...

Oh yes...

Anybody wants to do this scene yet???


2 comments:

  1. what do you use to make the model look shiny???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commonly known (in the scale modeling world) as FUTURE...
      http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails