Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ZEON MS-05B ZAKU I

My first ever ZEON mobile suit, the Zaku I... now my oldest Bandai MG (considering it's a retool of the first MG Zaku II which was the second MG produced...)...

I'm really way too deep into collecting old kits... Why didn't I get the Sandrock, Shenlong, and the upcoming Heavy-Arms to complete my Wing Ver.Ka collection??? It's just the same price as getting the Type C Space Type, Zaku I, and Zaku I Ramba Ral Custom plus some decals...

(Off Topic... I really find the old HG 1/100 Gundam Wing EW Kits better looking than their newer MG counterparts... as they look more tougher, and gritty looking, and angrier... the MGs just look so soft with the way their heads look... but still planning to get them...)







At least there's some shoulder articulation...








My favorite weapon...

The other weapons...

The extra hand parts are made out of bad rubber... The armor are plastic...


I'm sick at the moment, probably over fatigue from weeks of less eating and sleeping... and going to many places in a day... but that's not a bad thing... Tropical Storm Sendong is a bad thing...

So it will take some time before I can do the Zaku I Ramba Ral Custom...

Ja...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails