Friday, December 23, 2011

10 FAVORITE GUNDAM BUILDS

Because they're so awesome to the last tiny bit of brush stroke... I just wanted to share SOME of my most favorite Gundam builds of all time... gotta respect the hands of people who made such little wonders...

And this is my first time ever to post works of other artists in my blog...

Anyways... most will be Japanese modelers...


MS-06J ZAKU II GRAVITY FRONT U.C.H.G DETAIL VERSION
By Kimitoshi Yamane

1/220 GEARA DOGA ( Concept/Design by KAZUHISA KONDOU )

RX-178 Gundam Mk-II ( Concept/Design )

RX-78GP02 CUSTOM

DIORAMA-CENOTE
By Aniu, MODELER'S DEPRESSION, 14th All Japan "OraZaku" Champion







An elegantly finished Qubeley
by LIFE ON AXIS

and a nicely detailed RICK DIAS
also by LIFE ON AXIS



 JAPANESE REFINED 1/144 ZZ GUNDAM
By NGT FACTORY...
1/144!!!


CUSTOM TURN A GUNDAM
By A2 CRAFTS

 DEVIL GUNDAM
By Nblood
Nbloods latest finished work...
I could say that the little Gundam on top of the bigger Gundam's head is 1/144 so you could image that this is a big work... I think this is about a little bit more than 15 inches in height...

 That's a lot of details... and all are scratchbuilt...

So these are just my favorite builds and I'm sure there's a lot more, more epic builds out there... I also think that this list had mostly Japanese modelers... well I can't blame them for having such eye for details... I'm also currently following the blogs/sites of said modelers,

Some on the lists are my very inspirations for a lot of already laid out plans... just waiting to be tackled... if only I could care less about my current status in life... and stop procrastinating too much...

I just hope to build something as epic as the ones listed here... or at list half as epic... in the future... or in another lifetime...

Ja....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails