Friday, December 30, 2011

NG 1/100 CB GN-0000 OO GUNDAM

 
Celestial Being GN-0000 OO Gundam...

I hunted this down for months... I'm not much into the MG version of this since I'm not liking the "muscular" proportions of it... and this NG isn't bad... in fact it'll be an easier job mostly to modify/paint this NG rather than the MG... and the NG looks more cleaner, streamlined, "Celestial Being-ish" compared to the uber-detailed MG...






Empty cavities inside the GN Drive compartment, and under the shoulder armor...

Empty cavities just at the elbow area...





With attached Sheilds and GN Swords...







GN Sheild... looks slightly off when attached to the arm...

No problems in handling the GN Swords... the wrists are really tight (though they are held by polycaps...)

I didn't put this kit (and other recent kits) onto a lot of poses because I wouldn't want them to get loose, especially those old Universal Century Kits I had recently... those get loose pretty quickly...

And as you might have noticed, I've yet to put the clear parts as I fear that I may have troubles in removing them later on during modding process... I consider this SOP whenever I encounter clear parts...

Extra hands ("holding" hands), knee parts, LED Lights, and the grey attachment for the two GN Beam Sabers to attach to each...

GN Swords converted to guns...


So 2012 is near...

This is probably the last kit for 2011, obviously...

And there isn't much space left for another kit in my display cabinet anyways...

Gonna watch Starship Troopers, the 1988 Anime version... and Spicy Noodles with sausages, and other things mixed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails