Saturday, February 26, 2011

1/350 JMSDF DDG-174 Kirishima WIP 4

 
I think I'm done with everything on the model before spray painting...

But I did left out the lifesavers, life boats, and some other small detail which will be hand painted in different colors, then will be added later...

The EVA-02 can now stand (and I hope it lasts...) over the crushed bridge...

Any ways, this post is about adding the last pieces, and more cleaning up before the actual painting...


  Front hull details...


Rear hull details...


Torpedo tubes on the sides...

I did replace the broken antennas from earlier with metal ones...



Gaps...


And removing gaps...

More pieces connected between the superstructures and the main deck...





Talcum powder sanded...

Test fit...

I also replaced the dome type radar by a scratch built dish type...


I did place some lock of some sort to hold the EVA in place... using plaplates...



I need to finish this whole project by Monday...still needs work on EVA-02 and the diorama base...

SAIKO CHANCE DA!!!

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails