Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random Thought: 1/100 MS Leo and Wing Zero Tv Version

Image from Gunjap...

Share

|
About the "Leo ground battle Mobile Suit" in the picture which is the green one on the left...


I don't now if there are ever news of an upcoming 1/100 HG/NG/MG of MS Leo, I'm not even sure if this is a modded 1/100 Tallgeese III kit or scratchbuilt. I just think it's awesome to see such kit appear on a (somewhat official, high-corporate, hobby Japan, level) display. Now I think the chances of Bandai producing this kit is as high as Bandai producing the whole Gundam team Ver.Ka in Wing Gundam series...

I remember getting two 1/100 NG Teirens just because I'm crazy for the MS Leo design which has got no decent kit produced at the time, only a limited run of a 1/144 which I only knew 10 years after the show aired...

Moving onto the the 1/100 Wing Zero located at the back...

I'm also not sure whether if it's the old HG 1/100 1995 version without it's gold plated finish, or a 1/100 MG... But if it would ever be a new upcoming MG, I thinks Bandai still needs a little more work on making it look more appealing than they were 15 years ago... like what they did to the MG Wing Gundam today, added length to the buster rifle, bigger wings, more sexier design, and proper weight distribution...

This design of Wing Zero still looks exactly as it appeared in any of the 90's era of the Wing franchise, with its just big vents and just big guns and bluky proportions. I hope they redesign this awesome Gundam just the way they did it with the  previously released Wing Gundam...

That Wing Gundam on the right is ... well it is Wing Gundam... flawless kit...

Until next post! 

(FREAKING BLOGGING FORMATINGS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails