Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TOYCON HAUL #1: EVA Figures

Share|
So I went to TOYCON last saturday at about 5pm with my friends, and we were surprised on how much people gathered this year. The whole floor was packed! I wasn't able to look around freely like last time at all.

Any ways... here was the only stuff I went back with...

Figures from the new EVANGELION 2.22, Shikinami (sohryu) Asuka Langley, Rei Ayanami, and Misato Katsuragi... I was looking for
Mari Illustrious Makinami but wasn't able to, maybe because I arrived much later.

Rei Ayanami
These figures stand at about 5-6 inches in height, with such amazing details and quality given the price...




Shikinami (Sohryu) Asuka Langley
Here she is in her Test Plug Suit...

Note the new Nerve Clips and the mic-like thingy on her neck...



Misato Katsuragi
These figures also come with a stand with attachable poles, but only Misato needed the poles since standing on one leg can't support her weight


Mari Illustrious Makinami

Since I'm yet to acquire a figure of her... here's just a couple more pics...
She was only introduced on the 2nd movie of the Rebuild Of Evangelion Series, but being a 21st century character, she seemed to blend in with the whole crew...
And talking about freaking Cosplay...

I've seen many Asuka and Rei Cosplays but this one is just right on...




Any chance we'd see her in a plug suit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails