Friday, July 2, 2010

HAUL #2: More EVA Figures (plus fanarts)

Share|So I just came home from Toy's R Us after getting more EVA figures...

Here's two more to add to my growing collection...

Shikinami Asuka Langley and Mari Illustrious Makinami

This is Mari Illustrious Makinami in school uniform.



I just wish they removed the lenses of her glasses to clearly show the eyes...




Shikinami (Sohryu) Asuka Langley in her original plug suit.



Overall details are ok but I kinda wish they'd made her smile though... and awesome metallic green paint job on her chest.




Early Concept Arts for Sohryu Asuka Langley by Sadamoto Yoshiyuki...
(probably my favorite artist now...)
Here's a cute artwork of both Asuka and Mari hijacking unit 02...
Both Asuka and Mari...

But seriously... Any chance she'd cosplay a plugsuit???
forget about the Asuka cosplayer here...

Anyways... I'm still working on the main wings of my first gunpla custom... maybe after a week, then I'll post some WIP update...

To pass time... Play TWO-MIX's "Last Impression" and sink in some Gundam Wing awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails