Sunday, September 25, 2011

MG 1/100 MSA-00100 HYAKU SHIKI WIP 1

Here's a quick update on Hyaku Shiki...
Everything's just taped together for test fitting...

Refined panel lines, metal antennas, augmented head vulcans, added more sensors, revamped the side vents... not bad for a 12-hour work... (I used the 1/35 G-System Hyaku Shiki head bust as reference...)

Will work on the neck and torso next...

And just a little random... some of the 1/100 figures I bought along with some (epic) Vallejo paints...

Not really connected to Hyaku Shiki build... but maybe I might add some of these to the diorama, if everything makes sense...
My orders of 1/100 Wave Mobile Staffs also came...

Now waiting for those Kotobukiya option parts to so I can continue with this Hyaku Shiki...

Must finish more work on the PG Strike Freedom Commission...

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails