Monday, August 23, 2010

HG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero: WIP 6

Share|More wing modding, crotch detailing, and initial internal armor painting... I'll keep this one few with words...







Aesthetic internal framing on both rear wings...




Plaplates...



Aesthetic wiring detail. it goes straight inside the upper arm part, infront of it's armpits I suppose...


The area where another "sensor" should be is removed/drilled out, I just wanted to make it look like another exhaust port...

I painted the inner parts of the armor with german gray. I will do another coating with a mixture of german gray, silver, and other shades of gray...
Drilled the "vents/exhaust" detailing with an angle so it would look like an actual exhaust port, and not a simple molding.
... then covered with plaplates on the insides...


'till next post!

(seriously... this one is taking forever...)

KIRA YAMATO - how do we paint you?
I guess we'll never know unless we try...
(2 weeks or more just to make another WIP update... No I'm not a slow worker, just lazy to work continuously... wahaha!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails