Sunday, July 4, 2010

HG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero: WIP 4

Share|1/100 HG Wing Zero
Main Frontal Wings Modding Progress Update

I cut the 2 main wings in 5 pieces each, I will then modify and battle damage and put them back together with 14 scratch-built feathers. I have still yet to further smoothen out each part though...



I also had it sanded already after cutting and before modding because it's easier than sanding them after putting mods on them, and it's safer for the little parts that will be added later...








Some Battle scarring and scratches... will probably add more scars like bullet holes later...



New feathers... super glued with TF Twisties - applied with Epoxy - filed and sanded with 120 grit sandpaper. I will have to sand them again with 900 grit later...




I deepened the panel lines on the head, added a wire for aesthetic purposes because the neck is to thin and plain for me...

I will probably finish modding the Twin Buster Rifle for the next post.

A list of things yet to do...
-modding of crotch
-modding of body
-modding of rear wings
-augmenting the twin buster rifle
-removal of seamlines
-further backpack modding
-final sanding
-PAINTING!!!

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails